Thank You To All Riders and Volunteers For Making The N.I.T.E. Ride A Big Success! See You In 2019!
L.I.T.E. Up Your Bike Contest Winners!
Thanks to everyone who entered Lite Up Your Bike Contest! The winning entries photos are located here.
To view all the entries, visit here.
Bicycle Garage Indy and the NITE Ride are happy to announce the winners of the 2018 LITE Up Your Bike Contest. Congratulations to the following folks for their winning entries and to everyone for participating!
- First Place ($100 Gift Card): Tim T., Indianapolis (#16)
- Second Place ($75 Gift Card): Tanya N., Plainfield, IN (#21)
- Third Place ($50 Gift Card): India M., Greenwood, IN (#19)
- Fourth Place ($25 Gift Card): Lori C., Indianapolis, IN (#6)
- Fifth Place ($25 Gift Card): Leesa S., Cincinnati, OH (#4)
- Sixth Place ($25 Gift Card): Andy & Krista G., Indianapolis, IN (#3)
Congratulations To BGI Bike Drawing Winners - Jessica J. from Indianapolis, IN and Tom R. from LaPorte, IN
Experience the Thrill of Bicycling by Starlight!
Event Location - The Indianapolis City Market!
The N.I.T.E. Ride will be on Saturday, June 23rd for 2018. Head over to City Market for the N.I.T.E. Ride a leisurely 20-mile tour of Indianapolis at NITE! Experience what it's like to ride with 3,000 other cyclists under the stars over Indianapolis with a route that takes you on a tour of downtown Indianapolis, The Indianapolis Children's Museum, Butler University, Hinkle Fieldhouse, The Indianapolis Museum of Art, IUPUI and Monument Circle.
Photo by Ian Bryant
- Saturday Morning CIBA Bicycle Tour
- Dinner Ride
- 25th Annual N.I.T.E. Ride T-Shirt
- Rest Stop at Hinkle Fieldhouse
- Bicycling Merchandise Sale
- L.I.T.E. Up Your Bike Contest
- Tire Flip Competition
- Great Giveaways
- After-Ride Party
Enjoy Downtown, Broad Ripple, the Indy Greenways and the Cultural Trail. Visit museums, tour the Catacombs, watch an IMAX movie, stroll the Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens. Take in the Indianapolis Indians AAA Baseball game. Shop Circle Center Mall. Tour historic neighborhoods on a bike. To see a list of downtown activities and discount codes, see the Activities page.
The N.I.T.E. Ride starts at 11:00 pm (at NIGHT!) from City Market and takes you on a tour of downtown Indianapolis, The Indianapolis Children's Museum, Butler University, Hinkle Fieldhouse, The Indianapolis Museum of Art, IUPUI and Monument Circle. Total route length is between 17 and 20 miles.
Check out this list for preparing to ride the N.I.T.E. Ride.
NITE Ride "LITE Up Your Bike" Contest, sponsored by Bicycle Garage Indy.
LITE Up Your Bike and win!
Rent a bike from Bicycle Garage Indy Downtown. The NITE Ride starts just outside of BGI's downtown store at the City Market 242 E Market St. (inside YMCA at City Market). NITE Ride Bike Rental fee is $40/bike. Please note that registration for the NITE RIDE itself is not included.
Bikes offered for the NITE Ride are the following:
- Hybrid Men's: Giant Escape 2 is a comfortable but quick, lightweight bike that is perfect for urban rides.
- Hybrid Women's: Liv Alight 2 is a comfortable but quick, lightweight bike that is perfect for urban rides.
- Cruiser: Townie 7D is very comfortable but not as quick as the other rental bike choices for the NITE RIDE.
All of our rental bikes are fully checked out by our professional service staff before every rental.
- 4pm - earliest pickup
- 9pm - latest pickup
- 2am - latest return
Bikes come with locks and ample bike parking is available in the area. Please call BGI's downtown store with questions: 317-612-3099. Reserve your bike NOW - Limited supply of rental bicycles are available. Reserve your bike here: https://bgindy.com/product-list/rental-bikes-for-nite-ride-2018-1278/
Service/Repair Area Access
Prevent bicycle breakdown on the NITE Ride route by having your bike checked for service/repairs prior to the day of ride at your local bike store. If on the day of the NITE Ride you need assistance, please bring your bike to Bicycle Garage Indy's tent for service and repair. BGI will have supplies available for purchase and can assist with minor repairs before and along the ride. Save yourself the frustration of suffering a break down the day of by having your bike checked out beforehand.